Product DescriptionThe sd Quattro is a highly unique APS-H sensor mirrorless camera designed with the Foveon Quattro sensor.
- The sd Quattro is a highly unique APS-H sensor mirrorless camera designed with the Foveon Quattro sensor. This sensor is renowned for its incredible image quality and color fidelity and produces imagery comparable to that of a 51MP DSLR with a Bayer-pattern sensor
- Its new physical design touts a two mode autofocus system, utilizing phase detection and contrast detection for optimal performance while a dust & splash proof magnesium alloy body make this system rugged and ideal for harsh conditions
- While in "Auto", a new 2.3MP viewfinder will toggle between the eye piece when the photographer raises the camera to their face and then toggle to the LCD screen as the photographer lowers the camera. The Super Fine detail mode takes full advantage of the Foveon sensor, capturing 7 different exposure in one click for the ultimate dynamic range (image can be extracted individually).
- The Sigma sd Quattro is manufactured to use the Sigma Global Vision lenses, renowned for their super IQ and performance.
- Larger APS-H sensor, Resolution equal to 51MP Bayer sensor on resolution testing, Designed to take advantage of SGV lenses with great IQ
- 357 hundredths-inches
- 374 hundredths-inches
- 200 hundredths-pounds
- 570 hundredths-inches
- Multilingual Unknown
- 551 hundredths-inches
- 787 hundredths-inches
- 348 hundredths-pounds
- 783 hundredths-inches
Sigma C41900 sd Quattro H 51 Digital SLR Camera with 3" LCD, Black